FULL DAY TOURS (8 hours minimum and totally customized)
1. GIZA PYRAMIDS NECROPOLIS & SPHINX – IN DEPTH Up close and personal exploration of Giza Pyramids Necropolis, inside the pyramids and rarely seen tombs, exploring the whole funeral complex, and the Sphinx. The sunboat museum is optional.
2. SAKKARA PYRAMIDS NECROPOLIS & TOMBS – IN DEPTH Explore the most ancient tombs in Egypt, the first pyramid ever built, the stone building innovations, and see important sacred tomb texts and hieroglyphics in vivid detail and color, as well as Greco Roman ruins.
3. OLD COPTIC CAIRO – IN DEPTH From the Roman Babylon fort, to the ancient Orthodox Churches and monastery, Holy Family sites, and one of the World’s Oldest Synagogues, explore the pre-Islamic history of Cairo and also visit Africa’s oldest and first Mosque.
4. OLD ISLAMIC CAIRO – IN DEPTH Chose either: Exploring the hilltop fortress of the Citadel and nearby important and impressive mosques, or Explore the ancient gates of Cairo and the impressive architecture and ambiance of Al Mo’ezz street, nearby mosques, museums, and cafes. Shopping in Khan el Khalili bazaar is optional for either choice.
5. GIZA PYRAMIDS & EGYPTIAN MUSEUM – OVERVIEW Visit the greatest landmarks in greater Cairo: the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum downtown in iconic Tahrir Square containing unbelievable antiquites including the treasures of King Tut.
6. GIZA PYRAMIDS & SAKKARA PYRAMID – OVERVIEW Visit the most significant Pyramids in Egypt, the wonders of the World, the Great Giza Pyramids, and the world’s oldest Pyramid, the Step Pyramid of Sakkara
7. SAKKARA, MEMPHIS, & DASHUR – OVERVIEW Visit the oldest Pyramid the Step-Pyramid, and Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt, and see the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dashur.
8. EGYPTIAN MUSEUM & CITADEL – OVERVIEW See the stunning ancient antiquities in the Egyptian Museum and visit the fortress of Salah ah-Din with it’s overlook of Cairo, Alabaster Mosque, and other rich history.
9. EGYPTIAN MUSEUM & OLD ISLAMIC CAIRO – OVERVIEW See the stunning ancient anquities in the Egyptian Museum and the breathtaking architecture and history of Cairo’s most interesting mosques and bazaar.
10. CITADEL AND GARBAGE VILLAGE/CAVE CHURCH Visit the fortress of Salah ah-Din with it’s overlook of Cairo, Alabaster Mosque, and other rich history, then step into a totally different world visiting the village of the garbage collectors, learn about their recycled handcrafts and visit the stunning cave church inside the Mountain of Mokattam, a mountain famous in Christian legends.
11. GARBAGE VILLAGE/CAVE CHURCH & OTHER ANCIENT CHURCHES Hear and see the amazing stories of the Cairo Garbage Collectors and their famous Cave Church and then visit the ancient 5th century churches of Abu Sifein and Al Anba Shinooda
12. HOLY FAMILY SITES WITHIN QALIYOUBIA, CAIRO & GIZA For pilgrims who want to walk where the Holy family walked, drink from wells they drank from, and rest where they rested, this tour includes a visit to churches in Old Coptic Cairo, on the Nile, and a visit to the church of the apparition of Mary is optional.
EXTENDED DAY TOURS (8 – 12 hours or more)
ST. ANTHONY MONASTERY An early morning journey into the desert toward the Red Sea to visit the breathtaking monastery that grew up around the Desert Father of Christian Monasticism, St. Anthony the Great, visit his mountain cave and the gorgeous ancient churches and dwellings of Orthodox monks. (This can be combined with St. Paul Monastery for a 2 day tour).
WADI IL NATRON MONASTERIES Head into the Western desert half way between Cairo and Alexandria and there discover a cluster of Monasteries from as early as the 4th century that have influenced Christianity around the world from the most ancient times. (This can be combined with Anafora Retreat Center, or Alexandria for a 2 day tour)
ALEXANDRIA DAY TOUR See the anciently famous city of the shore of the beautiful Mediterranean Sea where you can visit Greco Roman ruins, Museums, The Library of Alexandria, QaIt Bay fort on the Sea, Montaza Palace or other sites.(Up to 3 sites in one day, or can be a 2 day tour).
FAYOUM Chose either: Wadi al Rayan sand dunes, lake, and waterfall with Kom Ushim / Karanis Ancient Greco/Roman Ruins OR Modawara and Valley of the Whales with Wadi Al Hitan.
OTHER MULTI DAY TOURS Whether it’s exploring all of Cairo and Giza and the surrounding area to the coast or the Sea, or exploring St. Catherine’s Monastery and other sites in Sinai, or visiting the amazing ancient temples and tombs of Upper Egypt in Aswan and Luxor, it is not uncommon for people to hire Ibrahim to guide them everywhere they go in Egypt for 1 to 3 weeks at a time. This is simply because he knows every part of Egypt like the back of his hand and gives unparalleled guided tours at each and every site. This requires advanced booking.
Have Questions About Pricing or Anything Else?
Ibrahim provides competitive prices for his superb level of customized tours. He will discuss all the details with you in a free consultation.